Saturday, 12 April 2014

A prayer based on the Ḥadīth Kumayl/Ḥadīth al-Ḥaqīqa (Tradition of Ultimate Reality) - Original text & English translation

In the Name of God the Compassionate, the Merciful!

O God, blessings and salutations be upon Muḥammad and the Family of Muḥammad, the Manifestations of Thy Logos-Self and the Greatest Name! Glorified art Thou, O God my God, how Mighty is Thy Singularity and how Mighty are the Majesties of Glorification without indication! No other god is there besides Thee, O God, verily I am among the invokers! Glorified art Thou, O God my God, how Mighty is Thy Life and how Mighty is the apophatic negation of all speculation and the realization of that which can be realized! No other god is there besides Thee, O God, verily I am among the prostrators! Glorified art Thou, O God my God, how Mighty is Thy Peerlessness/Self-Subsistence and how Mighty is the nullificative annihilation of the secret by the victorious rending of the veil off the mystery of the secret! No other god is there besides Thee, O God, verily I am among the thankful! Glorified art Thou, O God my God, how Mighty is Thy Wisdom and how Mighty is the ecstatic attraction of the Divine Exclusive Oneness by the attributive apprehension of the Divine Unicity! No other god is there besides Thee, O God, verily I am among the certain! Glorified art Thou, O God my God, how Mighty is Thy Justice and how Mighty is a Light Illuminating from the Dawn of Pre-Eternity and shedding its traces upon the Talismanic-Temples of Unicity! No other god is there besides Thee, O God, verily I am among the well-secure! Glorified art Thou, O God my God, how Mighty is Thy Holiness and how Mighty is the Dawning of Thy Face! No other god is there besides Thee, O God, verily I am among the faithful believers! And the blessings of God be upon Muḥammad and the Family of Muḥammad, the Pure; and the curses of God be upon all of Their enemies; and praise be unto God, the Lord of all the Worlds!